Here is a list of the things I use while developing. If something is missing or you have a question, hit me up and I'll tell you and add it here.
Editor & Terminal
- VS Code
- Cobalt2 Theme (VS Code, iTerm2, Alfred)
- Fonts: Victor Mono, Fira Code, and Cascadia
Computer & Accessories
- MacBook Pro 16" 8 Core i9 16GB RAM
- Acer 4K Monitor 27"
- Logitech Mx Keys Keyboard
- Logitech Mx Master 3 Mouse
- Rode Podcaster Mic
- EasyRes App — for easily changing the resolution of your screen
- Audio Hijack
- aText — Text Expander App
- Clipy — Clipboard app
- Magnet — Window Manager
- Vanilla — Menu Bar Manager
- Captain — Docker Container Manager
- Ikea Corner Desk
- Autonomous.ai ErgoChair 2 — (Use the referral code from this link to save some money!)
- Roller Blade wheels on my chair (Thanks Wes Bos!)
Most of my settings files are synced with Dropbox or Google Drive, after downloading the respective app to my computer. I use symlinks where possible to point to those Dropbox or Google Drive files. I also use
bundle with Homebrew to manage and install apps when setting up a new computer. I then have a bash script that I download on a new computer and run and in about a half hour all my apps are downloaded and installed and most of the setup is good to go.